Submit a Claim

Got A Claim?

Do not worry, you can submit a claim here

 Call us for further assistance (888) 404-9011

Was your destination the state of Texas? Please contact your agent for the corresponsive form.

Types of Claims for each Specific Move


Note: The military is required for the documentation for lost and/or damaged items in shipments moving through the Defense Personal Property System (DPS) has to be reported through DPS. 

Information on how to file your moving claim can be found on the official DPS portal. To log in and begin the process of submitting your claim, you must have the Government Bill of Lading (GBL) number for your shipment, as well as your logic of  Electronic Transportation Acquisition (ETA).

Prevent submitting a claim:

Any further questions please go back & see our Full-Value Protection Plan to ensure you have a full perception of how our protection plan works; our measures are designed to protect you & your belongings in case of an accident.

We can also include other protection options to prevent damage during relocation like our high-value inventory form if you decide to include extra precautionary insurance to your moving